Lagoon Seventy 7
A UNIVERSE BEYOND ELEGANCE
Lagoon Catamaran Sailing Yacht
This large Catamaran Sailing Yacht from Lagoon Catamaran build in the CNB Shipyard located in Bordeaux and being a division of the Beneteau Group.
The Yacht was designed by the award naval architects Marc Van Peteghem and Vincent Lauriot-Prévost (VPLP).
The exterior styling is attributed to Patrick Le Quement and the elegant interior is the work of Massim o Gino of Italian Nauta Design
The CNB – Lagoon team will be listening to all your requests to adapt the Seventy 7 Sailing Yacht to your needs and sailing projects
Seventy 7 Lagoon Catamaran Sailing Yacht
The Lagoon Seventy 7 is a large Lagoon Sailing Yacht Catamaran of 24 meters / 77′ ideal for family and friends in safety and comfort.
This more than 23-metre yacht marks an important step for Lagoon towards a world in which elegance and refinement are the watchwords. Lagoon brought together an illustrious team for the design of its flagship: VPLP, Patrick Le Quément and Nauta Design. All have strived to produce a catamaran where harmony reigns between the interior and exterior living spaces, where compromise does not exist, where innovation enhances comfort and life at sea.
Below, you will find the essential information to acquaint yourself with this boat.
Creating a new model such as the SEVENTY 7 within an already very extensive range was a challenge. Lagoon wanted to take up this challenge to fulfil the wishes of owners in search of another dimension.
- Connected spaces that become one, from the aft deck to the trampoline forward.
- A massive flybridge affording an impressive additional living space, while remaining an integral part of the boat.
- A forward cockpit, directly accessible from the deck and the saloon, providing an outstanding view to the horizon.
- Large hull portholes that allow generous amounts of light into the interior spaces.
- Direct access to the sea from the owner’s suite through the hull door, the SEVENTY 7’s private beach: a little technological gem available as an option.
- The blend of elegant details and finishes and the refinement of the materials provide you with a comfortable and harmonious interior.
- An interior with optimised layout to create a true living space, infinitely spacious and bright.
- A saloon with large windows and exceptional headroom, providing an outstanding panoramic view.
- A real owner’s suite, independent of the rest of the vessel, providing access to the sea with an optional private beach.
- A flexible space enabling the creation of an additional private area for the owner’s suite, connecting directly to the saloon and the forward cockpit.
- Different layouts available with 3, 4 or even 5 guest cabins, each fitted with an island bed, a desk, ample storage spaces and complemented by a private bathroom.
- A crew area with more comfort and space: a true suite, located at the forward or aft end of the boat depending on the desired layout, as there are 2 layout options.
|Architects||Van Peteghem-Lauriot Prévost|
|Interior design||Nauta Design|
|Length over all||23,28 m|
|Mast clearance||33,60 m|
|Light displacement (EEC)||56,8 T / 125 685 Lbs|
|Sail area||335,4 m² / 3609 sq.ft.|
|Full-batten mainsail||192 m²|
|Square top mainsail (opt.)||205 m²|
|Furling genoa||130,4 m²|
|Engine (std)||2 x 180 hp VOLVO D4|
|Fuel capacity||2800 l|
|Fresh water capacity||1600 l|
|No. Of berths||8 – 16|
|EC certification||A : 14 ; B :18 ; C :24 ; D :40|